GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FISHING ADVENTURE BV
Filed with the Chamber of Commerce under number 56679874 GENERAL:
These general conditions apply to all agreements with Fishing Adventure BV (hereinafter referred to as: Fishing Adventure) and to entering and staying on or around the Zandwinplas Rutbekerveld and surrounding grounds (hereinafter collectively referred to as: the "Lake").
Fishing Adventure only accepts bookings from persons aged 18 and over.
- A booking is only definite after a booking has been unconditionally confirmed to you by Fishing Adventure by e-mail and the full amount due for the booking has been received from you in advance.
- Upon booking, You must immediately pay at least 60% of the total amount involved in the booking to Fishing Adventure by transfer to Fishing Adventure's bank account number. The remaining 40% should be paid to Fishing Adventure no later than 14 days before the start of Your stay by transfer to Fishing Adventure's bank account. If Fishing Adventure has not received the remaining amount not later than 14 days before Your reservation, Your reservation will be cancelled without the right to a refund of amounts already paid by You.
- Fishing Adventure reserves the right to refuse, cancel or alter a booking in whole or in part at any time without giving reasons, even after a booking has initially been accepted and/or the booking has been fully paid for and/or the stay has started. - In case of total or partial refusal or cancellation of Your booking by Fishing Adventure, Fishing Adventure will refund to You the amount relating to it and received by it in advance. -
- In case of total or partial modification of Your booking by Fishing Adventure, Fishing Adventure will refund to You the amount paid in advance if You have informed Fishing Adventure by e-mail within 7 days after the notification of the modification that You do not agree with the modification. The aforementioned amount will be transferred to You within 7 days after Your notification to Fishing Adventure.
- If You cancel a booking within 7 days of booking, You are entitled to a full refund of the amount paid by You. Cancellation must be made by email or in writing.
- If you cancel a booking after 7 days of booking or if you cancel your stay early or prematurely, there will be no refund.
- Prior to your stay, you will receive from Fishing Adventure a booking agreement containing the booking conditions, as well as a copy of the corresponding rules and regulations. To this booking agreement these general conditions apply. You must strictly abide by all the rules mentioned in these documents. On arrival, all fishermen must sign a copy of the regulations for approval. Violation of one or more of the above-mentioned rules gives Fishing Adventure the right to remove you (or have you removed) from the lake and can therefore result in your removal from the lake without restitution of the booking fee or part thereof.
Dutch law applies to the booking and stay on or around the Lake.