FISHING ON THE BIGGEST AND MOST SPECTACULAR PAY WATER IN THE NETHERLANDS
Over 1000 carp up to 32.2KG - Sturgeons up to 2.45 Metres - Big catfish, pike, zander. perch, stripers and Blackbass.
Fishing on the Rutbekerveld
At Fishing Adventure Lake (40 Hectares), fishing can be done 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You can do this from your own fishing tent, but there are also 2 comfortable fishing cabins for rent that have a double bed, bunk bed, sleeping sofa, toilet, TV with digitenne, Airco, Wifi, Fridge etc. Fishing with and from the boat is allowed and fishing from the bellyboat is also possible. Feeder boats may be used here and a maximum of 3 rods per angler are allowed. Fishing guide available, boats and equipment can be rented.
Why fish at FISHING ADVENTURE
- At 40 hectares, the largest pay water in the Netherlands
- Fishing for carp, sturgeon, catfish and other predatory fish.
- Unique fish stock with fish well above 2 metres.
- Rental of Rods, Boats, Electric Motors etc.
- Fish from fishing hut on your own fishing island.
- Almost all fishing spots equipped with electricity.
- Regular fishing competitions with fun prizes.
- Possibility of fishing with fishing guide.
- Challenging water with sturgeon and carp.
- Own boil line (www.fabaits.nl).
- Only "Catch and release".
- Also for whitefishers, Predators and Bellyboaters.
At Fishing Adventure, only "Catch and Release" Fishing is carried out.
All fish are thus returned after being caught.
Fishing Adventure Hits Television with Dutch record catfish!
In a large fishing pond between Enschede and Haaksbergen, the largest catfish in the Netherlands has ever been caught. The fish has a length of as much as 2m27. Due to the strength of the giant fish, a boat had to be used to catch the catfish. "It was a 20-minute battle with the fish weighing around 70 kilos," says angler Dirk Ditters.
He took a photo with the giant animal after the catch. The animal was then returned to the water. The fisherman from Germany deliberately went to the Rutbekerveld between Enschede and Haaksbergen. He says he caught an even bigger fish there the other day. "It was ten to twenty centimetres longer," he says, "but then the lines snapped." So he has not been able to take a precise measurement of that fish. The catch of the huge fish is confirmed by Bart de Vries of Fishing Adventure, the company that organised the fishing session. "There are more very big fish in the Rutbekerveld," he says.
They are even more catfish and sturgeon, reaching well over two metres in length. Also swimming in that sand reclamation lake are big pike, jacks, zander, perch and other big fish.